A Safe and Secure Way to Freelance
We know the world you're in and the pressures that freelancers face. We make working as simple and straightforward as possible for freelancing professionals from any sector or industry, by allowing them to come under our 'umbrella'.
Our services provide a way for freelancers - and their agencies - to ensure that they are operating within the letter of the law. We take on the responsibility of making sure you pay the right amounts of tax and National Insurance, comply with employment legislation and have all the insurance cover you need to carry out your professional assignments.
Working under the umbrella of Kingston UK means you can reduce the amount of tax you pay on your income through legitimate business expense claims - and you won't usually be required to complete a tax self-assessment.
We offer a safe and reliable way for freelancers to manage their income from their clients - and to maximise the benefits available to them.
What we offer freelancers:
Our freelancers enjoy working for their own client(s) as independents working under our umbrella. We offer a safe and comprehensive way of managing every aspect of your income, from issuing invoices to your clients to calculating and paying your correct tax and National Insurance straight to HM Revenue & Customs.
Once you are working under an umbrella and not managing your own limited company, you can enjoy your new employee status, safe in the knowledge that you are securely outside IR35 and other regulations that apply to freelancers.
Freelancers can offset all legitimate business expenses against their tax. What's more, our negotiated dispensation from HM Revenue & Customs means that Kingston UK freelancers can do this for mileage and some food without submitting receipts.
So you can get down to business and leave the rest to us.
Benefits of freelancing under our umbrella:
* H M Revenue & Customs (HMRC) approved way of working
* Next to no administration
* Money paid directly into your account by BACS the same day we receive it - no delay (often in your account the same day via fast track banking)
* Professional indemnity insurance (up to £2million)
* Public liability insurance (up to £5million)
* Employers' liability insurance (up to £10million)
* We will provide you with financial references for no extra charge
* No need for accountants
* Pay slips sent to your door
* An end of year P60 or leaver's P45
* No set-up or termination fees
Once you're under our umbrella, we will:
* invoice your agency/client at the intervals you specify.
* ensure your payments are received in a timely fashion from your agency/client.
* calculate and maximise your tax relief on submittal of our 'expense claim form'
* send payment to the bank account you specify via BACS as soon as we receive it – no delay
* take care of all HM Revenue & Customs paperwork
And finally ...
* We are a UK based incorporated company
* Our bank account is UK based
* Our members are NOT part of any composite/dividend or share scheme
* We do NOT operate an offshore payment scheme
* We pay all our members via PAYE and expenses only
* All tax and National Insurance contributions are met
* We ensure that all our freelancers are provided with a high level of insurance cover at all times
Kingston UK Ltd – a safe and secure way to freelance!
To find out more about Kingston UK and the services we offer to freelancers, please visit our website: www.kingstonuk.com