Home Business Ideas
Remote Employment is dedicated to finding you Home Business Opportunities, Home Based Franchises and Home Based Business Ideas for you to be your own boss. As specialists in this area we will find you the ideal home business to earn an income and be your own boss at the same time.
Here's a collection of ideas of what you can do at working from home working, for yourself to start your own business!
Running a website or a web based business
1. You do not need to be an expert in anything web related and now days you don't even need to know a lot about computers or how to build and manage websites as there is great software that can do all this for you. The trick is to identify what you like doing, what you would like to do if you work from home with your own home based business and think laterally to find ways that you can make money out of it.
2. Find someone who's already done this and join forces with them or buy them out. Find a Home Based Franchise is often a good choice for beginners as they help and guide you through all this.
Writing articles for other websites
3. Here you could come into your own with no special skills or experience needed. You don't need to be a published author, you don't even need to be good at writing! You should at least be able to spell! Seriously, though, if you have a knack for writing and building nifty sentences and all things do with with creative construction of language, you can make a living by writing articles and submitting them to various sites across the net.
4. There's also a demand for useful resources, browsing through various websites in a particular niche and compiling a list of the best ones, collecting phone numbers off various sites in a particular industry and building a directory, and various other opportunities.
E Commerce Shop
6. Buying and selling products you are familiar with on auction websites like eBay and QXL - from doll houses to motorcycle spares to plants and knitted goods. This could be a way to be your own boss, work from home and earn a nice little income. Investigate all the avenues open to you before plunging headlong into this and finding it might not actually be for you.
7. Or you could try converting your hobbies or skills into a home based business working from home. A few examples:
- Pet Grooming and Pet Minding
- Pottery/Painting/Other Craft Work/Teaching Craft Classes
- Knitting, Needlework, Alteration Services
- Baking/Cooking/Teaching Cooking or in fact any home industry type of hobby
- Recording/Editing/Archiving of Photos/Music/Video
- Child Care, Teaching/Tutoring
- Reading (proofreading)
- Languages (translating)
The secret here is to put your hobby and special skill out there working for you! See our Freelance section to see if there is anything we can help you with.
8. Apart from hobbies and skills there may be openings in your local area or region for a particular type of service that is not currently being met. And, if there's no competition, local people may be willing to pay you a high price for your services.
Some ideas you could explore:
- House and Office Cleaning
- House Minding or Pet Minding and Walking Dogs
- Door to door leaflet/local paper/coupon distribution
- Window Cleaning
Online and Virtual Assistant opportunities
9. A Virtual Assistant or VA is described as an independent entrepreneur or Freelancer providing administrative, creative or technical services from the comfort of their own home based business. There are several organisations on the web catering for and advising VAs so do your research before delving in.
For more information on Remote Employment:
Call us on 0844 800 8355
Find Flexible Jobs Working from Home!