Karen Darby's Top Tips for Business Success
There are literally thousands of business opportunities for entrepreneurs and small business owners to develop. Choosing a home based business that allows you flexibility and convenience can also be rewarding.
Evaluating and building your work at home business opportunity into a successful business can be one of the most exciting activities in your career!
Karen Darby shared her top tips for business success at The National everywoman Conference 2008.
Here is a summary of Karen's top tips:
- Do what you love
- Create a white hot burning desire
- Create leverage – commit to doing something with determination
- Maintain a laser beam focus on your business idea
- Use someone else's money – seek funding opportunities
- Be a rhino – learn how to handle rejection
- Employ smart people + network like crazy – surround yourself with a strong team
- Be enthusiastic
- Live the brand – you are the best possible PR for your company
- Give yourself a check up form the neck up on a regular basis
- Hypnotize yourself – tell yourself you're wonderful and your ideas are wonderful
- Know when not to listen – especially to negative comments
- Double your failure rate
Remember timing is everything!
Read more about everywoman.