Looking For UK Home Based Customer Service Agents
Here’s a huge work from home opportunity for people with outstanding customer service skills and those who love using a Mac.
Work at home specialists Arise Virtual Solutions is now looking for outstanding customer service professionals to service one of the most well-known technology companies.
How It Works
Arise enables people to work from home and establish their own independent business, which is then linked through Arise to deliver customer services to brands in the digital television, roadside assistance, and travel industries amongst others.
Arise Home Workers must be UK based to provide customer service, technical support and sales services via the phone, email and chat - all done on an hourly service fee basis from their home office.
If you would like to know how you can service from the comfort of your own home, choose your clients and choose your hours*, all whilst working for your own company, then why not take a look at the Arise work from home website www.ariseworkfromhome.co.uk and join one of their information sessions.
Also, see the links below which may answer your questions straight away.
Is This For You
To get started, ask yourself these questions to see if the Arise model is for you:
- Are you based in the UK?
- Do you have a clear telephone manner?
- Do you have a quiet environment from which to work from home?
- Do you have good quality broadband & a phone line you can dedicate whilst servicing?
- Are you happy to be self-employed or set up your own limited company or join one of our existing Independent Businesses?
Don’t delay visit www.ariseworkfromhome.co.uk. Here are some links that you will find useful in your own search to run a business from home with Arise.
Please find out more information about Arise:
* Find out how it works: http://www.remoteemployment.com/Work-from-Home-with-Arise.aspx#how-it-works
* Questions and answers: http://www.remoteemployment.com/Working-From-Home-Interview.aspx
* How other people like you work from home for various reasons: http://www.remoteemployment.com/Work-from-Home-with-Arise.aspx#case-studies
* Recorded Information Session that every potential applicant should review: http://arise.adobeconnect.com/p2493zggebj
Please Follow These Steps To Begin The Admissions Process With Arise
* Learn how to begin the Admissions process with Arise at: https://partnersetup.arise.com/united-states-english/united-kingdom.aspx
* Get started! Admissions and enrolment guide: http://blog.arise.com/uk/arise-admissions-process
Lastly, don't forget to enter our search for The Most Flexible Home Worker: http://ihubbub.com/top-100-home-business-awards/most-flexible-home-worker-award