Still need to file your Self Assessment return?
Have you filed your tax return yet? If you haven’t, don’t panic!
Luckily for Remote Employment members and visitors, FreeAgent’s Chief Accountant Emily Coltman (FCA) developed a series of checklists to guide you through the key topics of Self Assessment and has offered to share it with us!
Even better - it's specially written for freelancers and home workers like all of us ...
FreeAgent is the only UK online accounting software that allows you to file your Self Assessment return directly to HMRC.
* An overview of Self Assessment registration and who should file - in plain English!
* A list of expenses that you should and shouldn't claim
* Checklists to make sure you're not missing important income or expenses
* Key deadlines and dates for your return
* Details on how to file and how to pay the HMRC
* Information for Sole Traders, Partnerships, and Directors of Limited Companies
You may be interested to know that your Self Assessment Checklist includes the following:
We're sure this Self Assessment Checklist Guide will be a great assistance to you. Pop along to Freeagent to find out more: www.freeagent.com